Families can go for days and days in Pacific City with little effort. Here is our top 10 for Spring Break in PC. There are still gorgeous vacation homes available too, so make your reservations today: 503-965-5776
1. Whale watching at Cape Kiwanda (it is migratory whale week!)
2. Go for a picnic on the beach, you can even have a small warming fire for smore's!
3. Grab the scavenger hunt list from The Inn at Cape Kiwanda and spend a fun filled day at the beach looking for new things!
4. Enjoy our complimentary DVD rentals and finally see "that movie"
5. Grab some beers at The Pelican, make sure the kid's try the mouth watering root beer floats!
6. Charter a dory boat, it's a must in Pacific City history
7. Get a massage! A mini-spa resides at The Cottages at Cape Kiwanda just on the bluff of Cape Kiwanda
8. Take the kids to Kamp Kiwanda, free classes during spring break will teach the kiddos fun beach art under supervision of our staff. Stay and play with them or take an hour walk on the beach all to yourself
9. Go for a bike ride, Shorepine homes have bikes provided or you can rent extra beach cruisers in town! Miles of paved trails and unimaginable views await you.
10. Plan your next trip, half the fun of a new place is discovering your favorite things and making your way down for round 2! or 3, or 4, or 5! Come back to PC in the Summer for surfing, boogey boarding, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, fishing, or other times of the year for a Brewer's Dinner, Zwickelmania, sales events, Dory Days, surfing competitions, jet ski competitions, and so much more!
We'll see you at the beach!